Her topics about jewelry include:
- How to teach your significant other to buy for you.
- The 10 biggest mistakes people make when buying jewelry.
- How to create a new jewelry wardrobe with what you already have.
- Your jewelry says a lot about you.
- Changing the world with your jewelry.
- Dividing your collectibles while you are alive for your children, and many others.
Her topics about inheritance include:
- Types of Family Collections
- Start Dividing Your Jewelry Now
- How Much Are Your Treasures Worth?
- Stop Living in Denial: You Will Not Live Forever
- In-Laws and Out-Laws and Where They Fit In TO Your Family Picture
- Getting Started with the “With Love List”
- To Sell or Not To Sell Your Collections
- Choosing A Qualified Appraiser When Inheritance Go Wrong
- Choose An Executor Now
Ms. Eisen’s most recent speaking engagements:
- America’s Best Jewelers Panel on Jewelry Industry Topics in New York City, NY
- ‘Bedazzled – From Mine to Masterpiece’ – an interactive presentation on jewelry making techniques at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Guest Panelist for the Gemological Institute of America in New York City, NY
“Susan Eisen did an outstanding job with appraising jewelry for estate purposes. She was patient, personable, explained all procedures, answered all questions in detail, and came up with solutions to potential roadblocks in valuations. She is the most knowledgeable person in this field in the southwest. I’m so very pleased I hired Susan Eisen for the job. Money well spent.”
“Eisen draws not only on her experience as a trained appraiser and gemologist… but presents examples in an easy-to-read and understandable manner, with a ‘plan’ that can be used to divide jewelry, art, and other heirlooms in family collections.”
Barbara W. – National Magazine Writer
Robert P. – Director of Planned Giving at NMSU Foundation”
Peggy Jo D. – Former Editor In Chief of National Magazine”
This book is for every family. It conveys the importance of Estate planning to avoid costly conflicts within a family when a loved one leaves us.”
Mary K. – Advertising Manager
“I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your wonderful luncheon presentation at the CFSNM institute in Las Cruces. Congratulations and thank you for supporting our Borderland community!”
Robert P. – Gift Planning Director at University Advancement NM
“The tone is informal yet thoroughly researched and expert quality.”
Ana W. – National Magazine Writer
Southwest Appraisal Specialists is a group made up of accredited appraisers with a variety of specializations including: antique furniture, books, coins, classic cars, dolls, guns, pocket watches, antique jewelry, contemporary, designer, and art jewelry, Native American jewelry, vintage jewelry, original art, art prints, sculptures, stamps, sterling silver, and writing instruments. Each appraiser has been tested and accredited by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) or the International Society of Appraisers (ISA), and proven to be qualified to appraise the items listed as their specialty.
If you want an educated, accredited, and experienced appraiser to value your items, please call us at (915) 584-0022 or contact us by email at email@example.com.