Ms. Eisen has been speaking to conference groups since 1985. Her topics are humorous, enlightening and insightful and can entertain a room full of people. If you are having a conference and need a keynote speaker or someone to entertain the attendees, please call her office at (915) 584-0022 to discuss your plans.
Her topics about jewelry include:
- How to teach your significant other to buy for you.
- The 10 biggest mistakes people make when buying jewelry.
- How to create a new jewelry wardrobe with what you already have.
- Your jewelry says a lot about you.
- Changing the world with your jewelry.
- Dividing your collectibles while you are alive for your children, and many others.
Susan Eisen presenting her new book to the University of Texas at El Paso Estate Planning Conference for Women February 2012.
Her topics about inheritance include:
- Types of Family Collections
- Start Dividing Your Jewelry Now
- How Much Are Your Treasures Worth?
- Stop Living in Denial: You Will Not Live Forever
- In-Laws and Out-Laws and Where They Fit In TO Your Family Picture
- Getting Started with the “With Love List”
- To Sell or Not To Sell Your Collections
- Choosing A Qualified Appraiser When Inheritance Go Wrong
- Choose An Executor Now
Susan Eisen, author and inheritance advisor, participating in a panel discussion with Lawrence Katzenstein, Tax and Estate Planning expert and others on “Estate Planning and Charitable Donations to Museums and Public Insititutions” sponsored by the El Paso Chapter of the Federal Bar Association in August of 2012 at the El Paso Museum of Art.
Ms. Eisen’s most recent speaking engagements:
- America’s Best Jewelers Panel on Jewelry Industry Topics in New York City, NY
- ‘Bedazzled – From Mine to Masterpiece’ – an interactive presentation on jewelry making techniques at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Guest Panelist for the Gemological Institute of America in New York City, NY
Susan Eisen as guest speaker at the El Paso Estate Planning Council Meeting speaking about “Estate Appraisals and How to Help Your Clients Avoid a Family Inheritance Battle After They Die”
Susan Eisen as a special invited guest with Colleen Marusich of the Wealth Management Group of Weststar Bank giving a private talk on heirloom collections, how to divide them equally during heir distribution, how to make a With Love List to help with inheritances, and how to make provisions in your will on how to distribute jewelry, art, and coins upon your death. Each attendee received a complimentary copy of Ms. Eisen’s book along with the workbook to complete to start taking charge of their estate.
As a member of the board of directors of the El Paso Estate Planning Council, Susan Eisen was chosen to give the commentary before the speaker on current estate planning issues to the group which consists of estate attorneys, CPA’s, trust officers, and estate planning professionals at their October 2013 meeting. The group meets regularly to hear pertinent information regarding estate tax, new IRS laws and regulations, and current trends in estate planning.
Southwest Appraisal Specialists is a group made up of accredited appraisers with a variety of specializations including: antique furniture, books, coins, classic cars, dolls, guns, pocket watches, antique jewelry, contemporary, designer, and art jewelry, Native American jewelry, vintage jewelry, original art, art prints, sculptures, stamps, sterling silver, and writing instruments. Each appraiser has been tested and accredited by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) or the International Society of Appraisers (ISA), and proven to be qualified to appraise the items listed as their specialty.
If you want an educated, accredited, and experienced appraiser to value your items, please call us at (915) 584-0022 or contact us by email at email@example.com.